Tuesday 22 December 2009

Baclofen - Curing Our Alcoholism

What a result with my scan. What a relief.

I have nothing much more to say today that isn't already in TFTD.

The 'Song For Today' is perfect for my mood with my 'Shit for Brains Sister' tonight. "Your scan. That's OK. 'Cos it just showed you're fat. We cud've saved them the trouble."

Idiot. Ignorant. Insensitive. A lawyer.

You will never have heard this song before. E-mail me and prove me wrong!

It's Eric Clapton (Derek & The Dominoes) with "Bell Bottom Blues".

I got my first 7 inch single vinyl version of 'Layla' in 1974. I was 12/13 years old. This was the 'flip side'. I loved it then, and still do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZNL0wvIj78

You will be hooked. Forever. Stick two fingers up at my sister when you listen to it. I shall. Ha!!

Pip xx

1 comment:

  1. killer tune, Eric Clapton is one of us, btw, recovering alcoholic...............cool, and THE BEST guitarist I think...........love "if you saw me in heaven", that makes me bawl my eyes out, imagine that!!!??I think of my little brother.....it was his son.........your sister will get over it and as slim shady/M&M says, put two fingers in the air(and I don't mean the index ones), will do it to her right now for ya!!! feels good to do every so often! MA

    ReplyDelete