Thursday 17 December 2009

Baclofen - Curing Our Alcoholism

Baclofen 40, 40 (so far), Atenolol 100x2, now on Tramadol for liver pain. No paracetamol, or whatever it is that you Americans call it! Ha!!
Went for re-do of my bloods today. Got my liver scan through for next Tuesday. It still feels like pac man eating his way out of me.
A personal relationship thing that was very important seems to be floundering, which doesn't help.
I've no alcohol craving, as such, but I could murder a 'normal' drink. Don't think I will, though. Tramadol plus high dose Baclofen might be trouble enough on its own!
Keep you posted, and wish me well.
Pip xx

1 comment:

  1. call me dumb or hopeful............but I hope and pray, like most/all of us.............you will be ok, btw I have had tramadol for my back pain and it was useless, hope it works for your pain.........maybe it is your other problem?? hopefully not your liver..........whatever, we all hoe for the best for you!!! MA

    ReplyDelete