Tuesday 15 December 2009

Baclofen - Curing Our Alcoholism

Baclofen 40, 40, 50, Atenolol 100, turbo nutter pain killers like you wouldn't believe.

No cravings at all. Had a very very stressful meeting with a very very important person, and I just couldn't act like a normal person at all. My nerves are shot. My head is shot. My body is shot. I'm just about surviving.

Maybe I'm not even that.

But I'm not 'anxious' nor am I craving. No alcohol at all. Had lime and soda - lovely. Yeah, right. Boy, did I need a drink before that meeting!!! I couldn't. I didn't.

My liver feels like its trying to eat its way out of my right side today. Such agony, I can't tell you. That might have been because I took too much Co-Codamol on Sunday, but that is a very big story for another day.

Pip xx

1 comment:

  1. Sorry Pip, sounds extremely emotionally and physically painful, hope you get well soon!!! We are all here for you!!!! MA

    ReplyDelete