Thursday 10 December 2009

Baclofen - Curing My Alcoholism

Well, what a 24 hours.
Yesterday was actually Baclofen 40,40,50. After I had done the Diary, I felt so awful and tired and scared that I had another 50mg Baclofen to help me sleep. I'm sure that it would've done, but I had such an awful pain in my right side and chest, and also the most unbelievable paraesthesia in my right thigh that I couldn't sleep at all.
Finished up in A&E after feeling like I was going to collapse after walking the dog.Long story short here - CXR, ECG, BP, PaO2, PFR all normal. Tons of bloods done. Going to my GP in the morning for the results and to see where we go next.
Today, Baclofen 40,40 (so far). No cravings, which is remarkable, because I am shitting a brick.
Take care
Pip
xx

2 comments:

  1. we are all here for you!! Hope that means alot to you, I am sure once the other army participants join in, they will express the same.....MA

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete