Sunday 29 November 2009

Baclofen 50mg, but then 70mg because I going out for dinner
Had 2 glasses of red wine because it was a celebration. No probs and did not want any more.
No cravings or other symptoms all day, except felt a bit 'wooly' this morning. A typical Baclofen 'wooliness' even after all this time. Odd that.
Had great e-mail from a Baclofen taker. Fantastic e-mail. Tons of really useful requests of what she wants from, and for me to do to, the site (I love that), and was very honest about her side effects. I wish a thousand others could be like that. The site would rock then. It would be the best in the world.

1 comment:

  1. hsd extreme tiredness, but my dose is super high right now.............did go to a wedding and didn't drink, tried to get drunk earlier in the day over some stupid emotional crap, but couldn't, this stuff is a miracle!!

    ReplyDelete