Monday 22 February 2010

Baclofen - Curing Our Alcoholism

Hi everyone
It's been a while. Things to sort out a bit.
"Asperger Autcast" brought me back out 'into the open' as it were.
I've absolutely no idea who he or she is, or whether they are one of the lots of new people contacting me personally thought the site. It doesn't matter. The presence of you all is so important.
I'm currently on Baclofen 40, 40, 40 and Atenolol 100mg x 2.
Feel absolutely fantastic. I've lost tons of weight, and am exercising regularly. Totally alcohol free without cravings.
I miss my Julie (she is Boo Boo on this site). Having said that, I don't believe that it is remotely reciprocated. I wish that it was.
Sorry for saying that, but it is MY diary.
Pip xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi,

    You can read about me here:
    http://www.baclofenblog.net/

    I started my blog a couple of days ago and I am still looking for the perfect doze. I cannot believe you take 40 40 40. I took 30 and 2 hours later 10 and I was stoned and high like a monkey. I had pupils as big as marbles. Did you built up slowly to this dose...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, yeah youre right there "dr"baclofen...so youve decided to slime out of your slimy hole again? Do your new "customers" know that you like to do internet shagging and cybersex with stupid alcoholic women? Even though youre married? I think they should be told and be warned. If anyone wants the slimy, stinking truth please message me and I can provide it. Makes SOBERING reading..(could be a good thing?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. pip..xx...means a lot more than i used to think doesnt it?

    ReplyDelete