Tuesday 2 February 2010

Baclofen - Curing Our Alcoholism

Hi

The stresses and strains of the last couple of weeks has really got to me. I'm not really one for conflict at all, and some of the offensive stuff I'm getting through MWO PM's is sickening. These are meant to be caring adults. I tried to log on to MWO to block everything, but it will not let me on. Bollocks.
Further, things not working out anywhere else also. Getting bad cravings at the moment, very shaky inside. So upped the Baclofen. As before, this gave me a terrible migraine-type headache with smell and taste aura. I spent the whole day in bed yesterday. I got up to have a relaxing bath, and almost fainted, so just called it a day.
Baclofen 50, 50, 50. Atenolol 200mg.

No alcohol. NO ALCOHOL!!

1 comment:

  1. you deserve the world to collapse around you for your lies and cheating ways

    ReplyDelete