Wednesday 27 January 2010

Baclofen - Curing Our Alcoholism

Hi
Sorry no post yesterday. I have the mother of gastroenteritis. It's everywhere round here at the moment. I won't go into details, but Dear God!!!
And one of the dogs is sick as is going to the vets in the morning.
And Julie has told me never to contact her again, and leave her alone.
So, a great day was had by all.
But, a small glimmer of light. A very close and dear old friend of mine e-mailed me tonight. Completely out of the blue. Had seen me on Facebook, apparently. Although I never go on it, and my face isn't on it anyway!! We haven't met for almost 25 years. But we shall soon. Really cheered me up.
No booze. Few cravings, what with the tummy bug, the dog, and Julie. But no alcohol was taken.
I had to get up for my 400th visit to the toilet, so thought I'd do this before I go back to bed ... or the toilet.
Pip xx

No comments:

Post a Comment